Our creative and engaging approach to movement encourages children to learn and develop in a safe, FUNtastic environment! Monkeynastix is a broad-based, holistic program that combines creativity and music with basic training in flexibility, balance, strength, agility, co-ordination and body awareness. Your child will love and learn from each energy-packed session.
- Monkeynastix offers three separate curriculums for ages 1-2, 3-6 and 7-8.
- A qualified instructor will come to your child’s school to run one fun-filled session per week.
- Sessions run for 30 minutes, including a warm-up to music, stretch and tone, and working with specialized, age-appropriate equipment.
We believe in rewarding children to build their self-esteem:
- Each child receives a special sticker or hand-out at the end of every session.
- Learning healthy living habits can be fun! At Monkeynastix, we reinforce what you are doing at home by incorporating the following into our sessions:
- Emotional intelligence (e.g. respect for yourself and others)
- Social skills and Good manners (e.g. please and thank you, waiting your turn)
- Environmental awareness (e.g. conserve water)
- Healthy habits (e.g. brushing teeth, sun protection, hygiene)
In this digital age and urban living environment known with space limitations and security risks, our young children grow up lacking physical activities, which often caused by extended exposure to technology, thus limiting challenges to their creativity and imaginations, as well as limiting necessary challenges to their bodies to achieve optimal sensory and motor development.
Realising this serious problem, Monkeynastix brings to your kids a program focusing in children movement education designed by children physical education specialists and endorsed by therapists and teachers. Together we can unleash the children’s potentials through fun activities!